Terms & Conditions
Bank Account :
Your initial application must be completed on the center's own Internet application form.
Deposits and Balance of payments to be paid here:
Tjan Emiliawati Tjandra~Netty Poernomo
BCA HR Muhammad(branch) , Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
ac # 829-040-5522 BCA
Swiftcode: CENAIDJA Bank BCA(Banc Central Asia)
- After successful application, you will be asked to pay a deposit which is non refundable. (Unless otherwise stated)
- If for any reason you wish to subsequently cancel your place on the
course after your part or full fees (i.e. deposit plus balance) have
been paid, TEFL International cannot provide any refund except for
exceptional circumstances. The course organizer’s decision is final. In
any case, the deposit is non-refundable. The reason for this is that
the staffing for the course and accommodation have fixed costs which
have to be paid for in advance and based on a specific number of course
members in the group. The balance of the course fee must be paid via
credit card upon arrival at the course. Cash payments can be made with
prior approval through email@example.com Please contact the course organizer in advance if you wish to make an alternative payment arrangement.
- As part of our pre-screening process, applicants are requested to
submit an account of their personal history and background and of their
motives for joining the course, as well as their future aspirations.
Inaccuracies or fraudulent claims in the application are grounds for
dismissal from the course.
- The course fee is based on your satisfactory completing all the
course assessments, including Teaching Practices, within the four
weeks. If for any reason you do not complete these satisfactorily
within the period and it is agreed that an extension of time or further
Teaching Practices are possible later, you will be liable to additional
charges to cover additional staff time. These are USD$35 for each
Teaching Practice and USD$20 for each piece of written work. If you
withdraw from the moderation of your current course and wish to enter
moderation on a later course, an additional moderation fee must be
- Cancellations happen, but it's not our usual practice. Yet, if for
some reason we cancel a course, we will offer trainees the following
- A full refund
- Transfer to another course
- Priority enroll in a future course.
- The TEFL International TESOL certificate is not graded and the
final certificate will usually be available on the last day of the
- All course members are liable to the disciplinary regulations of
the center. The course director's decision is final and dismissal from
the course is not grounds for a refund.
- TEFL International offers TESOL Certificate courses. Often extra
activities and services are also advertised. While the TESOL
certificate course will not significantly change in content, the extra
activities and services may change due to local circumstances.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any query.